- a retired computer programmer with a generous spirit
- a passionate child-services lawyer
- a deep-thinking and kind-hearted convert to Catholicism
- a frequently-horny pharmaceutical sales rep
- an award-winning business professional living in another country
- a former pastor striving to save his marriage
- a warm-hearted Montessori teacher
- a college professor and language researcher
- a poet blogger
- a straight man who advocates for LGBTQ rights
- a wife and mother who loves to make people laugh
- a liberal gay atheist
- a reflective Christian
- a 40-something Texan teacher and writer
- a movie fanatic living in Pakistan
Need some hints? Some of them are women, and some men. Some are gay, some straight. Muslims, Catholics, Atheists, and Protestants. Ranging in age from 20 to 70. Living in the US, Pakistan, Romania, Canada, Ireland, and a Caribbean Island.
Still don’t know? The answer is this: these are all people I’ve met since beginning my second coming-out journey 20 months ago, mostly through this blog and other online forums, but some in person as well. They are people who have helped me see things in new ways.
Thank you to all of you for your insights, your support, your advice, and your friendship. I can’t imagine having lived through the past 20 months without you.